Central Florida Heart Center is at the center of all your heart care needs. The staff and facilities provide state-of-the-art cardiac care with the patient’s comfort in mind. CFHC is a regional referral center trusted for years by referring physicians and patients of North Central Florida.
CFHC’s provides a full-service medical complex devoted to comprehensive cardiac care and circulatory disorders, from patient management and consultations to sophisticated non-invasive and invasive diagnostic procedures.
- Cardiovascular medicine diagnosis and treatment
- Cardiac, carotid, and abdominal aorta ultrasound
- Nuclear stress testing
- 24-Hour Holter Monitoring and event recording
- Pacemaker and implantable defribillator (AICD) testing and evaluation
- Outpatient cardiac catheterization
- Coronary, carotid, and peripheral angiography
- Chest x-rays
- VNUS RF Ablation
- Lipid Clinic
For more information please call 352-873-9557
Central Florida Heart Center’s Certified Lipid Clinic Specialist, Erum Jiva, NCP, ARNP-BC, CLS, FNLA has been recognized by the Preventive Cardiology of Nursing Association (PCNA) for her leadership in starting the Ocala Sunshine Chapter. The Ocala Sunshine Chapter of PCNA promotes primary and secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease by providing current information and education on cardiovascular disease.